Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Happy May Day! - New geomorph sampler pack

 

Happy May Day, everyone! In honor or the day celebrating our favorite game. I've been spending my day working and listening to the great interviews put out by CyborgPrime on YouTube. Great job, Frank!

To do my part to keep the celebration going, I've put together a sampler pack from the upcoming Adventure Class Starship Geomorphs book. I had hoped to have this finished by last December, but unfortunately life keeps getting in the way. I'm so close, but yet so far away.

Below is a link to the Sampler Pack, which will give you an idea of the new geomorph types, more illustrations, some sample layouts, and the entire index of what is currently in the book.

Right now the book is around 350 pages with around 1,300 new geomorphs, I do not plan to include any blank geomorphs as I did previously, but may follow up with a separate book of blanks if there is any demand. Does anybody use them? I've also got a Ship's Gallery of about 33 pages, but might try to reduce that to about the 10 ships I have modeled in 3D.

Feel free to hit me up with any comments, questions, or suggestions.

Click <<[HERE]>> to download the Geomorph Sampler Pack. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Outstanding! As USUAL!
    Your generosity is only exceeded by your skillz. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing- Cannot wait to see the final book.
    On an aside, how do you want to be attributed and what limitations do you place? I was hoping to use some Geomorph designs in some material under the Mongoose TAS Program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So long as the product(s) you create are freely distributed (you do not set a price or even give a pay-what-you-want option), the geomorphs can be used however you want. This is a strict rule for me and is not negotiable. However, if you want to create a commercial product, you are welcome to use the work I've created in the Starship Symbols book to make your own geomorphs or deck plans. Starship rooms and symbols are provided in .DWG, .DXF, and .PNG formats.

      The Starship Symbols PDF book and related CAD files can be found here: http://travellerrpgblog.blogspot.com/2020/08/starship-symbols-book.html
      The .PNG versions were created by Eric Smith based on my work and can be found here: http://travellerrpgblog.blogspot.com/2020/08/even-more-images.html

      I'm less concerned about attribution, but appreciate one of the four following methods:
      - Sharing a link to my blog (http://travellerrpgblog.blogspot.com)
      - Giving attribution to my blog by name (Yet Another Traveller Blog)
      - Attributing the book (Starship Geomorphs 2.0 or whatever)
      - Attribution by my name (Robert Pearce)

      I'd love to see anything you come up with. Good luck and Happy Travelling!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful stuff! Chef's kiss! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! Blanks are always nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input. Most of the blanks are already drawn, so I'm thinking of releasing them as a separate PDF after the book is completed.

      Delete