Thursday, November 1, 2018

Traveller Customizable Card Game - Solo Play Example

I just wanted to post a quick shout out to Geek Gamers, who has a solo gaming channel on YouTube. She recently posted an example of solo play for the Traveller Customizable Card Game. I just received my reprinted cards in the mail last week and am looking forward to giving this a try when my free time opens up a bit.

You can check out her video here: Traveller CCG Solo Play Example

I'd be interested in hearing from other Traveller players who have played this, either solo or with others - please leave comments below.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 11/07/2018


Geek Gamers has added a second video reviewing the Trouble on the Mains, Subsidized Merchant, and Empress Marava expansion decks.

You can check out her video here: Traveller CCG Ship and Expansion Decks

No comments:

Post a Comment