As mentioned in a previous post, I'm working on an update to the Starship Geomorph book. The book will include a new section of 60 End Geomorphs, 6 new Standard Geomorphs, a few new Specialty Geomorphs, and a couple new illustrations. I've also made tweaks to some of the original geomorphs. Once again, the PDF will be made freely available, with a separate PDF available for Print on Demand.
Work still to be completed includes:
- Design and draw 8 more End Geomorphs
- Design and draw 5 more Standard Geomorphs
- Complete 2 or 3 new illustrations. Models for 2 of the illustrations are already about 90% complete.
- Another pass at editing. There's always something...
- Creation of the final PDFs (one for print and one for computer use)
If you have any ideas for the remaining 13 geomorphs, now would be a good time to make your suggestions known. I feel I'm starting to hit a creative wall for new ideas and it is slowing me down. If you'd like to make a suggestion, add it to the comments below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that geomorphs are not just for starships, but can be used for space stations and ground facilities as well. There's no guarantee that I'll use your idea, but I'll certainly consider it.
Finally, here's another End Geomorph to whet your appetite, an Xboat docking area. Enjoy!